- The kick off meeting of the project partners was held online on 14th January 2021.
- The vWBL project designed its branding strategy, of which this website is a key propagator.
- A 'ice breaking' meeting of the project partners was held online on 12 November 2020.
News from E+ in Portugal
- Boosting digital learning and blended mobility - Erasmus+ Online Contact seminar for schools
- Online contact making seminar on how to engage people with low educational background
- What makes a good inclusion project? A Study Visit for newcomers engaging in international mobilities
- Anything International!?- Building the Foundation for International Mobility
The WBL logo was conceived as if it were a precise and complex artifact, in which the small object "v" perfectly fits within the other element of the design "WBL", the latter standing for the more complex and comprehensive context of artifacts.
vWBL visual identity
Available formats of the vWBL logo