The vWBL Framework
Based on the results of an extended consultation of VET teachers and experts in Portugal, Estonia, Italy, Bulgaria, Cyprus, and Poland, the vWBL Framework has been created to define the project methodology.
News from E+ in Portugal
- Boosting digital learning and blended mobility - Erasmus+ Online Contact seminar for schools
- Online contact making seminar on how to engage people with low educational background
- What makes a good inclusion project? A Study Visit for newcomers engaging in international mobilities
- Anything International!?- Building the Foundation for International Mobility
- The vWBL course is designed to provide support to VET teachers's upskilling on the use of virtual WBL, including all aspects which are the key components and enabling factors of the vWBL framework.
- Based on the results of an extended consultation of VET teachers and experts in Portugal, Estonia, Italy, Bulgaria, Cyprus, and Poland, the vWBL Framework has been created to define the project methodology.
- Since March 2020, the partnership has been meeting online to keep the project moving forward.
- The Guide for VET teachers to virtual WBL presents statements, standards and criteria, defining aspects that will support VET teachers/trainers in the design of virtual Work-Based Learning and use of the proposed training. The vWBL Guide is available in English, Portuguese, Estonian, Italian, Greek, Bulgarian and Polish.
- The kick off meeting of the project partners was held online on 14th January 2021.
- The vWBL project designed its branding strategy, of which this website is a key propagator.
- A 'ice breaking' meeting of the project partners was held online on 12 November 2020.
Erasmus+ in EU
- New Erasmus+ Sport publication - The role of sport in education: enhancing skills development and dual careers perspectives
- European Innovative Teaching Award
- Info Day: European Solidarity Corps - Call 2021 – Volunteering Teams in High Priority Areas - Presentations available!
- New Eurydice publication: Adult Education and Training in Europe
- Two new Eurydice publications published
- #BeInclusive EU Sport Awards now open for submission
- Jean Monnet Activities - Reports due in 2021
The Guide for VET teachers to virtual WBL
The Guide for VET teachers to virtual WBL presents statements, statement, standards and recommendations to the virtual WBL, based on the consultation of experienced VET professionals in the European project countries Portugal, Estonia, Italy, Bulgaria, Cyprus, and Poland that was conducted at the start of the project.
The vWBL Guide is available in English, Portuguese, Estonian, Italian, Bulgarian, Greek and Polish.
The WBL logo was conceived as if it were a precise and complex artifact, in which the small object "v" perfectly fits within the other element of the design "WBL", the latter standing for the more complex and comprehensive context of artifacts.
vWBL visual identity
Available formats of the vWBL logo