The course Virtual WBL for VET teachers
The course Virtual WBL for VET teachers is available open access in English, Portuguese, Estonian, Italian, Bulgarian, Greek and Polish, accessible by mobile, tablet, laptop, or personal computer, or a mixture of these, available in self-learning methodology and without any time restriction.
The vWBL Framework
Based on the results of an extended consultation of VET teachers and experts in Portugal, Estonia, Italy, Bulgaria, Cyprus, and Poland, the vWBL Framework has been created to define the project methodology.
The Guide for VET teachers to virtual WBL
The Guide for VET teachers to virtual WBL presents statements, statement, standards and recommendations to the virtual WBL, based on the consultation of experienced VET professionals in the European project countries Portugal, Estonia, Italy, Bulgaria, Cyprus, and Poland that was conducted at the start of the project.
The vWBL Guide is available in English, Portuguese, Estonian, Italian, Bulgarian, Greek and Polish.
News from E+
- Creative Europe MEDIA online sessions – recordings available
- Erasmus Mundus Design Measures kick-off meeting 2022 - presentations and recording available
- DiscoverEU: did you apply for a travel pass in October 2022?
- Erasmus+ Sport Info Day 2023 – Registration Open
- The 35th anniversary of Erasmus+ - closing event
- Calls open for Erasmus+, Creative Europe and the European Solidarity Corps
- Vacancy - Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Expert - Temporary Agent (2f)
- Online information session: EUROPEAN UNIVERSITIES - Erasmus+ 2023 Call for Proposals - presentation and recording available!
- The kick off meeting of the project partners was held online on 14th January 2021.
- The vWBL project designed its branding strategy, of which this website is a key propagator.
- A 'ice breaking' meeting of the project partners was held online on 12 November 2020.
vWBL Open Data
At the end of the project, the vWBL project team makes available the findings of the surveys to which VET experts, teachers and trainers participated in 2021. These results are at disposal as Open Data that could be freely used by research communities and stakeholder
The vWBL final international conference
The coordinator EPRALIMA organized the final project event by its school headquarters in Arcos de Valdevez (Portugal). The final international conference, organized by Epralima in November 2022 gave the opportunity to present all completed and validated project results to a broad audience of stakeholders and to collect all participants’ evaluation and suggestions for further uses of the vWBL results.
vWBL has been broadly disseminated through different channels and media. Traditional and digital media have been used to impact stakeholders and specialists in all project countries, totally achieving a total audience of more than 11,000 people reached by the project during its implementation period.
Evaluation of results
The project results have been evaluated by VET teachers and experts as well as by VET students in the project countries Portugal, Estonia, Italy, Bulgaria, Cyprus and Poland. The respondants provided a very positive feedback, particularly on the future use of the proposed training.
The WBL logo was conceived as if it were a precise and complex artifact, in which the small object "v" perfectly fits within the other element of the design "WBL", the latter standing for the more complex and comprehensive context of artifacts.
vWBL visual identity
Available formats of the vWBL logo